Welcome to the Lewis Community Spouses’ Club website.
We’re glad you’re here.
Wear Blue: Run to Remember:
Saturday, November 1st from 9am – 11am
LCSC Meet Up at the Powderworks Park in Dupont, WA for the Wear Blue: Run to Remember Social Saturday. We are in need of wrapped baked goods to share with this amazing non-profit organization and it’s supporters. Come walk/run/visit/donate! email@example.com
We are looking for help! Even if you cannot dedicate yourself to a Board Appointed Position, can you be a member or a committee?
- Non-Profit Vendor Liasion (works with the 2nd Vice President in supporting a variety of non-profit organizations throughout the year)
- Publicity (Facebook, Flyers, Community Events…)
- Blog Writers (write articles of what the LCSC is doing, works with the Website Chair)
- SubClub Leaders (some of our sub clubs need help!)
- Cottage Boutique Retail Workers (once a month? once a week? We need workers for our ultra cool Boutique!)
If you’d like to get involved, just email us and we’ll talk with you about your time availability and what you have to offer!
PayPal Fees are added to PayPal transactions.
Last year, the LCSC paid out almost $500 in PayPal fees for luncheons and special events. This is money that could be going towards more worthy efforts. Starting September 1st, the fee is now included in the PayPal transaction when you pay online. If you are paying by check or cash, you will not add this fee. We realize paying online is a convenience and hope you understand that we can no longer bear the additional fees for the transaction.